NOTW: Miss Sporty Nail Polish- Popfiction

Sunday 2 March 2014

Hello everyone! I have another NOTW post because me being the nail polish obssesive that I am recently purchased another nail polish (what a surprise). I've been wanting to try this polish for so long but I thought it wouldn't suit me. However Boots are currently having a 3 for 2 offer on their makeup, hair care and skincare so I thought I'd give it a go. 








Surprisingly, I think this colour really suits my complexion. It's so bright and neon, this polish will be perfect for summertime when I have a bit more of a tan but it still suits me when I'm pale. 
The formula is lovely, it applies very smoothly and dries fairly quick. This polish lasted about 4 days before it started to chip. 
I really do love this polish except for the smell. I opened the bottle and was hit by a very strong smell, it's hard to describe but it kinda smelt like B.O and chemicals. It's disgusting! 
I will keep wearing it but I may have to hold my breath next time.
This polish can be purchased from Boots for £1.99 .

What nail polish have you been wearing this week?
Thank you for stopping by!
Don't forget to follow me on Twitter and Bloglovin' 
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo blanklogofull.png