Rimmel Scandaleyes Rockin' Curves Macara Review

Wednesday 26 March 2014

Hello everyone! I'm not one for splashing out on a mascara, I'm usually pretty happy with buying a £1.99 mascara from Natural Collection because it gets the job done. I wish I'd saved myself the money and done just that when I purchased this offering from Rimmel.













I have to say I was very disappointed when I used this mascara. I heard the Scandaleyes range of mascaras had big wands but it's ridiculous! I have naturally pretty big eyes and this wand was just too big to use. 
It makes application a nightmare, I ended up smearing most of the mascara on my eyelid than actually on my eyelashes. The curved shape also makes application a complete hassle because I have to contort my arm into weird shapes just to coat all my lashes. The effort is just not worth it for such a poor result. 
It made my lashes clump together and I couldn't work the bristles into my lashes to separate them. It didn't add much curl, length or volume. I really didn't like this mascara and I will not repurchase it again. There goes my £6.99! 
This mascara can be purchased from Boots if you want to try it for yourself.

Do you have any mascara recommendations?
Thank you for stopping by!
Don't forget to follow me on Twitter and Bloglovin' 
xx

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo blanklogofull.png