NOTW: Rita Ora X Rimmel 60 Seconds Nail Polish- Breakfast In Bed

Sunday 30 March 2014

Hello everyone! Happy Mother's Day! I hope everyone is well. Recently Rita Ora collaborated with Rimmel to bring out her own line of nail polishes and chubby lip pencils. I managed to get my hands on one courtesy of my lovely mom who picked one up for me during a food shopping trip to Asda. She knows I love anything that is pastel green or mint coloured so she picked up the shade Breakfast In Bed. 


 (The top picture shows the closet colour to how it looks in real life)

This polish is a gorgeous bright, mint green that has a blue under tone, with a slight shimmer.It's so unique and perfect for the spring season. I also think the packaging is very fun with the Andy Warhol style motif on the lid of the bottle, it's a quirky touch. I prefer the packaging of these compared to the Kate Moss range.
As with all the other 60 seconds nail polish this one doesn't dry in 1 minute it's more like 5 but that really doesn't bother me at all considering most makeup companies like to make outlandish claims for their products anyway. 
The formula is great it applies smoothly, it's not overly streaky and is opaque in two relatively thin coats. 
The lasting power is the same as the other 60 seconds polishes, it lasted around 4-5 days before I noticed any chipping. 
The range of colours in the collection is fab from a pale pink to a bright turquoise, they will all see you through to summer. I can't wait try out some more polishes from the range and maybe pick up one of her lip pencils as well. 
These polishes can be purchased from Boots for £3.69

Have you tried any of the Rita Ora X Rimmel polishes yet?
Thank you for stopping by!
Don't forget to follow me on Twitter and Bloglovin' 
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo blanklogofull.png