The Reading Corner: Cold Killing

Thursday 6 March 2014

Hello everyone! I'm a bit late with my post because I was so busy yesterday I didn't have any time to write this post, better late than never! Last week I finished another book so it's time to share my thoughts with you all.







This novel is about Detective Inspector Sean Corrigan who's dark past helps him track down and put away any criminal and his success rate is high. But he meets his match when a string of gruesome murders occur and the killer is meticulous they're near impossible to catch.
I really enjoyed this book, I was hooked from the beginning, it's very near to the knuckle considering the opening chapter chucked you right into the middle of a murder. The writing is so creative and dark, Luke Delaney is such a fantastic author and immerses you straight into the action. 
I honestly didn't suspect the murder to be who it was but as you get further through the book you'll pick up hints and it all falls into place. The writing is so clever and kudos to Luke for creating an amazing book. I highly recommend giving it a read.

What book have you been reading lately?
Thank you for stopping by!
Don't forget to follow me on Twitter and Bloglovin' 
xx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo blanklogofull.png