Barry M Natural Glow Eyeshadow Palette Review

Wednesday 26 February 2014

Hello everyone! Barry M released new (well they're not new anymore) eyeshadow palettes last year and I wanted to get my hands on the Natural Glow palette which has six neutral eyeshadows and one blusher. 









I'm a massive fan of Barry M's nail polishes and I've owned a few of their shimmer pots and a blusher in the past and they were great products, so I had high hopes for this palette. However it didn't live up to the standard I was hoping for. 
As you can see from the swatches above the colour pay off is not very good at all, the darker colours swatch the best but the blush isn't even noticeable on my pale skin! 
You definately need an eyeshadow primer with these shadows to get any reasonable colour pay off. The shadows last about 5 hours before they start to fade. The shadows I've been using the most from this palette are the light pink, shimmery vanilla, matte brown and the dark shimmery brown. 
I was disappointed by this palette but I did use it for quite a while just to justify purchasing it but I wouldn't buy it again. It can be purchased from Boots for £6.49

Have you tried any of the Barry M eyeshadow palettes?
Thank you for stopping by!
Don't forget to follow me on Twitter and Bloglovin' 
xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo blanklogofull.png