What I Spent Sunday #2

Sunday 9 February 2014

Hello everyone! I hope you're all well. I have another WISS post for you because I had to pick up a few essentials from Boots because I'd ran out of some products, along with some odds and sods.

 Top Row: Yankee Candle Votive Candle- Summer Scoop, Neutrogena visibly clear anti-shine face wash, Garnier almond oil body lotion.
 Middle Row: Yankee Candle Votive Candle- Fireside Treats, Barry M Lash Vegas Mascara, Denman Dressing Out Brush, Boots Pencil Sharpener.
Bottom Row: Yankee Candle Holder, Boots Slanted Tweezers, Barry M Gelly High Shine nail polish- Prickly Pear.
 






I also purchased some cards for my brother's birthday and for my boyfriend on Valentine's day but I didn't feature them because I have already wrote in them and sealed them up. I also purchased a nail polish and blush for my mom but I didn't feature them either. 
I can't wait to start burning my candles because they smell amazing! I feel like I brought loads of things this week but I did need most of them so I can justify it. 

What have you brought this week?
Thank you for stopping by!
Don't forget to follow me on Twitter and Bloglovin' 
xx

 
 

2 comments:

 photo blanklogofull.png