Etude House Proof 10 Eye Primer Review

Friday 7 February 2014

Hello everyone! I'm an avid user of eye primers because I suffer from oily eyelids which causes a lot of eyeshadow creasing and smearing (not a pretty sight). I was browsing Ebay looking at some of the Asian makeup brands and found this eye primer from Etude House and I love it!



















The packaging like most Asian beauty products is cute and fun I wish western makeup was the same. The primer comes in a small potion bottle like tube with a doe-foot applicator, which makes applying the product fuss free.
The consistency of the product is creamy without being oily or slick. It blends in nicely and the nude shade helps to cover any veins or discolouration. 
A little goes a long way with this primer and it helps my shades stay on all day with no creasing or smudging. It's a little miracle worker!
This primer is going to last me ages and I will definately repurchase it again.

What is your favourite eye primer?
Thank you for stopping by!
Don't forget to follow me on Twitter and Bloglovin' 
xx


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo blanklogofull.png