Featured Post: CovR Bags

Tuesday 4 February 2014

Hello everyone! I have a very different post for you today, I was approached a month a go (December seems so long a go now) by a company called CovR Bags. I couldn't resist going and having a nose at their website and their products are so unique and fascinating! 




 Monochrome Winter Warms and Fall Fashion Collection
 
 The COUTURE Edit- Red Luscious Lips Collection
 

 The ROYAL Horse Riding and Fierce Fashion Collection


 LEOPARD Print Sizzling Summer Collection


CovR Bags specialize in creating clutch bags that look like rolled up magazines. This concept originated in Italy where women used magazines to hide their valuables from pickpockets. Pretty clever right?
These bags are a great statement for any outfit. Even Rihanna has been spotted styling one herself!
My personal favourite is the COUTURE Edit clutch which has an edgy, punk rock vibe to it. I would style it with a simple monochrome dress ( I love this one from missguided ), with some nude heels and a leather jacket. 
These collections retail for £32. Which i believe is a reasonable price considering their originality.
You can also design your own magazine bag cover by contacting CovR Bags at info@CovRbags.com.
I hope you enjoyed this post and you can take a look at the collections for yourselves.

Which clutch bag is your favourite?
Thank you for stopping by!
Don't forget to follow me on Twitter and Bloglovin' 
xx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo blanklogofull.png