Life's a treat with Shaun the Sheep...

Wednesday 19 February 2014

Hello everyone! I honestly never thought I'd be dedicating a blog post just to a hair brush, yet here we are! The infamous Tangle Teezer is a cult product among the blogging community for it's ability to de-tangle hair without the pain and tugging. I was very skeptical about buying it, I thought it was going to work because my hair brushing experience is always painful and tedious because my hair is thick and coarse. Not to mention that my hair goes frizzy and static whenever I brush it, which is not a pleasant sight! Recently Tangle Teezer released a limited edition Shaun the Sheep compact brush which I couldn't resist buying because it's so cute! 








I couldn't wait to put this brush to the test and I can now completely understand the hype, it's amazing! I've used this brush when my hair is damp or dry and it removes any tangles I have in my hair without any tugging or pain. 
The shape of the brush makes it very comfortable to hold and brushing my hair is a lot easier and faster. 
I cap is a great added touch to stop the bristles from getting bent when I put it in my bag. 
This brush is fantastic and because I loved it so much I brought my mom one from the original line and she thinks it's amazing too!
I highly recommend trying a Tangle Teezer if you find brushing your hair painful and time-consuming, you won't regret it!
 They can be purchased from the Tangle Teezer website.

Have you tried a Tangle Teezer yet?
Thank you for stopping by!
Don't forget to follow me on Twitter and Bloglovin' 
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo blanklogofull.png