NOTW: Rimmel X Kate Moss Salon Pro Nail Polish- Punk Rock

Sunday 23 February 2014

Hello everyone! Just a quick NOTW post today, I brought a new nail polish at the beginning of the week and I couldn't wait to try it out.






I was torn between this polish and a nude one but I decided to get this one because I don't have many darker nail polishes in my collection. This polish is a dark purple navy colour (if that make sense) which is very unusual and I don't own any polish like it. 
As with all the salon pro nail polishes the brush is very big and wide which makes applying the polish easier and faster. 
The polish is relatively opaque with just one coat but it is slightly streaky, so I would recommend two coats just to give it a smooth finish. 
This polish lasted about 4 days before I noticed considerable chipping. 
I would highly recommend giving these polishes a go because they have a great colour selection. They can be purchased from Boots for £4.49 .

What nail polish have you been wearing this week?
Thank you for stopping by!
Don't forget to follow me on Twitter and Bloglovin' 
xx




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo blanklogofull.png