The Reading Corner: The Book of Souls

Wednesday 12 February 2014

Hello everyone! I've finally finished another book, so I'm ready to share my thoughts with you all. I recently finished reading The Book of Souls, which is a crime, thriller novel.





It feels like it took forever for me to finish this book. But that's because I took a break from reading over the holidays but I'm finally back into my usual reading on the bus to university routine. 
This novel is about Detective McLean who has finally put his fiancee's killer (Anderson)  to rest when he is declared dead. However, a copycat killer begins killing women just like Anderson. McLean must race to find this new killer who's on the loose.
I found this novel a little slow to get into but once I found my rhythm I really enjoyed reading this book. I figured out who the killer was about two thirds of the way through but if you want to find out who it is, you'll have to read the book for yourself. I can't wait to read James Oswald's new Detective McLean novel called The Hangman's Song which comes out the end of this month.

What book have you been reading lately?
Thank you for stopping by!
Don't forget to follow me on Twitter and Bloglovin' 
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo blanklogofull.png