NOTW: Rimmel 60 Seconds Nail Polish- Caramel Cupcake

Sunday 9 February 2014

Hello everyone! I have a quick NOTW post for you today sharing with you my new favourite nude polish. 







The top photo shows the polish true to colour.

This polish is like a glossy version of Barry M's matte nail polish which funnily enough is called caramel. I picked this polish up last week and was featured in my first "What I Spent Sunday" post ( Link Here  ). 
I couldn't wait to try this polish out, the formula is nice, it's not streaky, it applies smoothly but it doesn't dry in 60 seconds. It's more like 3-5 minutes. 
This polish lasted about 4 days before I noticed some chipping. Overall it's a great polish, that's a glossy alternative to the Barry M polish and I can see myself wearing this anytime of the year.
It can be purchased from Boots for £3.69 (it's currently on offer for £2.69).

What nail polish have you been wearing this week?
Thank you for stopping by!
Don't forget to follow me on Twitter and Bloglovin' 
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo blanklogofull.png