Natural Collection Pink Cloud Blush Review

Sunday 16 February 2014

Hello everyone! I hope you're all well. Recently my beloved mirrored pink blush from Sleek broke and pretty much disintegrated. So it was obvious I needed a new blush. I was shopping in Boots and walked past the Natural Collection section. The lipsticks from Natural Collection are such a bargain and I'd heard great things about their blush so I thought I'd give one a go.









I was torn between peach melba and pink cloud. But I decided peach melba would be ideal for summer and chose pink cloud instead. 
This blush is a cute baby pink colour that looks great for the winter because it gives you that "pinched cheeks" kind of look, like you've been out in the cold. 
The quality of this blush is fantastic for just £1.99, it applies evenly and gives great colour pay off, however I did find it to be a little bit chalky.
The packaging is simple and cheap like all the other products but it works and my blush hasn't shattered yet!
This blush lasts around 5 hours on my oily skin before it completely fades, which for the price is decent enough for me.
I definately want to try more blushes from Natural Collection, no doubt it will be the infamous peach melba blush.
You can purchase this product from Boots.

What is your favourite Natural Collection blush?
Thank you for stopping by!
Don't forget to follow me on Twitter and Bloglovin' 
xx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo blanklogofull.png